BSPA Virtual Conference
Behavioral Science in Policy & Application, 28-29 May 2020 11.00 EDT (UTC -4)
INTEREST CATEGORY: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
POSTING TYPE: Events
Author: Craig Fox
There is still time to sign up for BSPA’s 2020 virtual conference.
All of the original programming—and new programming uniquely fit for digital—will be hosted online with live streaming and interactive sessions from 11am-4pm (EST) on May, Thursday 28th and Friday 29th.
We have worked hard to ensure that this experience will be a great one for both participants and presenters by trying to take full advantage of the unique opportunities a virtual format provides, and by engaging a very experienced technical team to support the event.
- Keynotes by Dan Ariely (Duke), Melissa Knoll (CFPB), Paul Ferraro (John Hopkins), Keven Donahue (Deputy Mayor, Washington DC), Susanna Loeb (Brown), Herman Aguinis (George Washington University) and Jason Doctor (USC)
- Book panel featuring Michael Luca (HBS), Wendy Wood (USC), and Jamil Zaki (Stanford)
- Panel on behavioral science applications in U.S. Cities, moderated by David Yokum (Brown)
- Panel on behavioral science applications in the private sector, moderated by Shankar Vedantam (NPR)
- Panel on applications of behavioral policy to the COVID-19 crisis, moderated by David Brooks (New York Times)
- Networking opportunities
and much more.
To see the full program and to sign up for the conference please click on the following link: