HigherEd SIG Doctoral Grants
The AMA's Marketing for Higher Education SIG announces 10 grants for doctoral students
HigherEd SIG Doctoral Student Grants
The Marketing for Higher Education Special Interest Group (Higher Ed SIG) is pleased to announce doctoral student grant opportunities!
The SIG will offer ten (10) grants that include: (1) one-year American Marketing Association (AMA) membership ($189) and (2) one registration for the AMA Summer Educators’ Conference 2020 ($75). The total value of the grant is $264. Applicants must be:
- a current doctoral student enrolled in an AACSB accredited PhD program in marketing or business administration-marketing, and
- able to provide proof of acceptance of a poster or competitive paper for presentation at the AMA Summer Educators’ Conference 2020.
- a current member of Higher Ed SIG. If not a current member, must join the SIG before the end of June to receive the grant. (SIG membership is free for AMA members).
Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Cover letter as to why the applicant would be an ideal recipient of the grant.
- Current curriculum vitae, including a list of publications and conference presentations.
All applications will be evaluated by the Higher Ed SIG Executive Board and must be received by Friday, May 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST. To apply, please email one PDF to email@example.com.
The winner will be notified by late June and must present their work at AMA Summer Educators’ Conference 2020.
We look forward to your application!
The HigherEd SIG Executive Board