International Association on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, León-Ponferrada, Spain, 2-4 Jul 2020; Deadline 1 Jun
POSTING TYPE: CALLS: CONFERENCES
Author: José Luis Vázquez Burguete
19th International Congress on Public and Nonprofit Marketing
“SUSTAINABILITY: NEW CHALLENGES FOR MARKETING AND SOCIOECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT”
Online/Virtual Presentation, 2-4 July 2020
On behalf of the International Association on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (IAPNM), we are pleased to announce that the University of León and the Spanish National University of Distance Education (UNED) will be hosting the 19th IAPNM Congress in July 2020. This is usually an annual in-person event organised by major universities aiming a friendly atmosphere and working environment for the presentation and discussion of the latest scientific and practical advances in the fields of public and nonprofit marketing, as well as more general issues as CSR, sustainability or responsible socioeconomic development (contributions not only from marketing and management, but also from other related disciplines in these knowledge fields are welcome). It also provides a chance for productive meeting, encouragement of collaborative projects and nurturing of international cooperation networking.
However, as the exceptional circumstances of the coronavirus outbreak prevents from all in-person relation, the 2020 edition of the congress has turned online/virtual. Participants will have the option of online live presentation (streaming) via the UNED platform and, this way, possibilities for interaction will remain. In case travelling would be possible at the expected date, in-person activities and an optional social programme in León-Ponferrada (Spain) will be added to the agenda.
Topics to be discussed during the event include, but are not restricted to:
- Sustainability and responsibility issues in public, nonprofit and social marketing
- Responsible consumption and production
- Marketing and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Issues dealing with and potential contributions/solutions from public, nonprofit and social areas to health and socioeconomic Covid-19 crisis
- Green marketing
- Cause-Related Marketing (CRM)
- Marketing in transformative services (health, education, public transport…)
- Sustainable tourism approaches to destination and city marketing
- Digital tools in public, nonprofit and social marketing
- Branding in public, nonprofit and social organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainable socioeconomic development
- Value co-creation in public, nonprofit and social fields
- Public and private collaborations, Fourth Sector approaches
- Donation behaviour and management
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Innovation and teaching experiences in the above fields
- Other related issues
Submission of abstracts (title, author/s and up to 200 words) until April 30, 2020 by sending an email message to email@example.com
Deadline for submitting full papers: June 1, 2020.
Notification of acceptance/rejection by: June 14, 2020.
Registration period: June 15 – June 30, 2020 (60 EUR).
English is the main official language for the congress and most publishing opportunities in leading journals would be offered in this language. There will be also special sessions for Spanish/Portuguese written papers, and publishing opportunities will be offered accordingly. A book of proceedings will be also published
Additional information (templates, agenda, etc.) will be provided at the website:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do encourage you to actively participate and we are looking forward to virtually welcome you!!!
José Luis Vázquez-Burguete, José Luis Calvo-González and Ana Lanero-Carrizo, IAPNM 2020 co-chairs