Journal of International Marketing News – March 2020
by Charles Hofacker
Updates and news from the Journal of International Marketing
March Newsletter for Journal of International Marketing
Read the Journal of International Marketing special issue on International Marketing in a Digital Environment
- Editorial: Vision for JIM and First Issue of 2020
- Borderless Media: Rethinking International Marketing
- Global Brand Building and Management in the Digital Age
- Digital Environment in Global Markets: Cross-Cultural Implications for Evolving Customer Journeys
- Narrowband Influencers and Global Icons: Universality and Media Compatibility in the Communication Patterns of Political Leaders Worldwide
- The Digital and Physical Footprint of Dark Net Markets
Click here for an overview of the March special issue.
2020 Global Marketing SIG Conference
The conference organizers have had to postpone this event to 2021.
Call for Papers
Read the call for papers for JIM’s special issue on Data and Methodological Issues for New Insights in Global Marketing.
Update your JIM Author and Reviewer Profile in ScholarOne
When Kelly Hewett began working as Editor in Chief in May 2019, JIM updated its topic and method codes. However, some reviewer profiles have not yet been updated. Please take a minute to update your profile to help us with assignments. It’s easy—log into ScholarOne, click on your name, and select User ID & Password. You can update your “topics” and “methods” in the screen that opens. For assistance, email T.J. Anderson at email@example.com.
Follow JIM on LinkedIn
Follow AMA Journals on Twitter