Sidney J. Levy Award
by Charles Hofacker
Competition for the best Consumer Culture Theory dissertation article from 2019; Deadline 1 Apr 2020
SIDNEY J. LEVY AWARD – Call for applications
The Sidney J. Levy Award competition is held annually in honor of one of the founding fathers of Consumer Culture Theory. The award is given to the best CCT-oriented dissertation article published in the preceding year.
Applications for the Levy Award are due April 1, 2020.
The requirements for Levy Award applications are that:
- the article is based on the applicant’s dissertation-thesis
- the article is submitted within three years of receipt of degree
- the article appeared in print during calendar year 2019
- the applicant is the primary/senior author
- the applicant has not been considered for the Levy Award before.
For more information about the award, and to downloaded an application package, please visit: http://cctweb.org/about/levy-award. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Culture Theory Consortium Executive Secretary: email@example.com