Journal of Marketing News | January 2020
by Matt Weingarden
Interactive webinar, Challenging the Boundaries Series
Participate in a Journal of Marketing Webinar on January 22, 2020 (1PM Eastern)
- Featured presenters: Robert V. Kozinets (University of Southern California), John G. Lynch, Jr. (University of Colorado), and Deborah J. MacInnis (University of Southern California)
- Topic: Creating Boundary-Breaking Marketing-Relevant Consumer Research
- Register for the webinar
- Forthcoming Journal of Marketing article
Read Articles and Commentaries in the Journal of Marketing‘s Challenging the Boundaries Series
- “Marketing and the Sharing Economy”
- “Uniting the Tribes: Using Text for Marketing Insight”
- “A Theories-in-Use Approach to Building Marketing Theory”“
- “Creating Boundary-Breaking Marketing-Relevant Consumer Research“
- “Branding in a Hyperconnected World: Refocusing Theories and Rethinking Boundaries” – will be available by 1/20/2020. Click here to sign up for email alerts of forthcoming JM articles
Join a Journal of Marketing – Research Development Workshop: Join JM Editors, Associate Editors, and ERB members for 1.5 days focused on building knowledge and skills for developing research ideas about real-world marketing problems and questions.
- Upcoming Event: February 13-14, 2020: JM-AMA Workshop, San Diego, CA: Christine Moorman, Page Moreau, Katrijn Gielens, Markus Giesler, Mary Gilly, Michael Haenlein, Ashlee Humphreys, Ajay Kohli, Don Lehmann, Koen Pauwels, Hari Sridhar, Raji Srinivasan, and Clay Voorhees. Details and Registration
Update your Journal of Marketing Author and Reviewer Profile: The Journal of Marketing updated its topic and method codes when the new editors took over in May 2018. However, some reviewer profiles have not yet been updated. Please take a minute to update your profile to help us with assignments. It’s easy – log into ScholarOne, click on your name, and select User ID & Password. You can update your “topics” and “methods” in the screen that opens. For assistance, email T.J. Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vote for JM Article Awards: Associate Editors and Editorial Review Board Members are reminded to vote for the Journal of Marketing’s three best paper awards. You should have received an email last week. The deadline is January 28, 2020.
Review new entries into the JM Insights in the Classroom program
Visit the JM Website: Get article alerts and stay in touch with other journal news