Customer Insights Conference
Yale University, 8-9 May 2020; Deadline 1 Feb
The Yale Center for Customer Insights will hold its 15th annual Customer Insights Conference on May 8-9, 2020 at the Yale School of Management in New Haven, Connecticut.
Abstracts are invited on research pertaining to:
- Innovations in product design/services
- Customer experience and branding
- Digital/mobile marketing
- Social media
- Customer analytics
- Behavioral economics
One presenter’s registration fee, travel, (up to $750) and two nights of hotel expenses will be covered by Yale University. In addition to academic speakers, the program will include leading practitioners in marketing, insights, innovation, and design across various industries.
The conference will begin with a reception on Thursday evening, May 7, and will end midday on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
- All empirical papers (behavioral, quantitative, and managerial) are encouraged for all tracks.
- Submitted abstracts should be one to two pages in length, and double-sided in .pdf format. Include the title of the paper, names, affiliations, and email addresses of each author.
- Due to the volume of submissions, we cannot accept papers presented by doctoral students.
- Please specify who will be presenting at the conference.
- More information can be found here.
Abstracts (in .pdf format) should be sent to email@example.com by February 1, 2020.
Vineet Kumar, Nathan Novemsky, Jiwoong Shin, and Taly Reich (Yale School of Management)