Christopher Lovelock Award
SERVSIG calls for nominations for its Christopher Lovelock Career Contribution Award 2020; Deadline 15 Jan 2020
Call for SERVSIG Christopher Lovelock Career Contribution Award 2020
We would like to request nominations for
The Christopher Lovelock Career Contribution Award 2020
The “Christopher Lovelock Career Contributions to the Services Discipline Award” is presented annually by SERVSIG to the individual whose teaching, research and service have had the greatest long-term impact on the development of the services discipline. Career contributions of the candidates should be of long duration, preferably 20 to 40 years. Contributions to the services discipline should be significant, frequent, and include recent contributions.
- Candidates for a SERVSIG Award do not have to be a member of SERVSIG or the AMA to be eligible or to win.
- Candidates may be from anywhere in the world. Since its inception SERVSIG has sought to be globally oriented and globally active.
- Candidates for the awards do not have to be academics. SERVSIG recognizes the vital link between academia and business practice.
SERVSIG would like to thank the following members for their willingness to serve on this year’s selection committee:
- Chair: Jochen Wirtz, Singapore (previous winner)
- Zelal Ates, Germany
- Mark Houston, USA
- Volker Kuppelwieser, France
- Hannah Snyder, Norway
If you would like to nominate someone for this award please email the committee chair Jochen Wirtz firstname.lastname@example.org your nomination letter no later than January 15th, 2020. Past winners can be viewed by clicking here
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon!
Linda Alkire and Bart Lariviere