Marketing Dynamics 2020
Georgia State University, 15-18 Jul 2020; Deadline 29 Feb
MARKETING DYNAMICS CONFERENCE – GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY, ATLANTA
JULY 15 – 18, 2020
We invite all interested researchers to participate in 2020 Marketing Dynamics Conference (MDC), to be held at Georgia State University July 15-18, 2020. The Marketing Dynamics Conference is a forum whose relatively small scale (about 100-120 participants) ensures a vibrant discussion about cutting-edge research on managerially relevant dynamic marketing problems. Please see the Call for Papers (below) for details.
Submit to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 29th February 2020
Acceptance Decisions: 15th April 2020
Early Bird Registration: 15th May 2020
- A high-quality program of pre-screened, rigorous research on dynamic marketing problems (such as, but not limited to, Bayesian learning, dynamic structural models, Hidden Markov models, time series, dynamic competitive games, consumer learning and behavior, brand and corporate equity, and market response).
- Excellent opportunity to present and obtain feedback from a focused group of scholars.
- PhD track with discussants
- Journal of Business Research (JBR) special issue to include (up to 20 manuscripts) based on submissions to MDC 2020.
- Located in the heart of Atlanta, with social and recreational activities planned on both Buckhead campus and in venues close to the campus.
- Gala Dinner with fellows.
- Write a one-page abstract, including 3 to 5 keywords. State your contribution clearly and explain the role of dynamics in it. Include a short description of the methodology and a summary of your results. List all co-authors and indicate who will be presenting.
- Email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if the submission is intended for the doctoral student sessions.
- Submission deadline: February 29, 2020.
- Watch for registration details in a subsequent announcement.
In the meantime, please reserve July 15-18, 2020, on your calendars. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.
Alok R. Saboo and V. Kumar (Co-Chairs)