EMAC Job Market Workshop
Hamburg, 29 May 2019; Deadline 18 Feb
3rd EMAC – Job Market workshop
Call for submissions
The European Marketing Academy (EMAC) is organizing the 3rd EMAC Job market workshop.
The goal of this workshop is helping students who are seeking a tenure track position in Marketing at a business school that recruits at the 2019 AMA Summer (job market) conference. This conference is attended annually by over a 100 schools from all over the world. The workshop prepares the students for the hiring event that takes place at the 2019 AMA Summer conference. The workshop will be held in Hamburg, Germany, on Wednesday May 29, 2019, during the 48th EMAC 2019 Annual Conference.
The workshop focusses primarily on the research presentation the students are expected to make during their job market interviews at the AMA conference. It will also address several do’s and don’ts of the AMA job market conference.
Student selection criteria:
- Students who are seeking a tenure track position at a school that recruits at the Summer AMA (job market) 2019 conference held in Chicago, USA, in August 2019
- Students who are coming from schools that have little or no experience with the AMA job market process (as those students will get more value from the workshop)
- One job market working paper (incomplete papers won’t be accepted)
- Curriculum Vitae
- One-page motivation letter from the student
- A recommendation letter from the advisor
More information and Submission link:
Submission deadline: February 18, 2019 15:00 CET Time
If admitted to the workshop, students will be required to register and pay a fee of 150 euros that covers participation of the workshop, coffee breaks, and a lunch on May 29.
Eva Ascarza (Harvard Business School), Peter Ebbes (HEC Paris), Jacob Goldenberg (IDC)
Questions should be directed to Peter Ebbes (email@example.com)
EMAC Executive Secretary