Global Business Research Symposium, Val?ncia, Spain, 4-6 Jun 2019; Deadline 15 Mar
CFP: 14th Annual Global Business Research Symposium, València, Spain; June 4-6, 2019
Hosted by: St. John’s University, Tobin College of Business, USA in collaboration with CaixaBank SA, Valencia, Spain
Theme: “Remapping Global Business: What the Present Holds for a Prosperous Future.”
A collaboration between St. John’s University’s Tobin College of Business and a diverse group of international scholars and Universities, the GBRS has provided a collaborative and welcoming environment for sharing research and establishing networks across disciplines and borders for the past fourteen years. We invite theoretical, applied and empirical papers, case studies, and panel discussion proposals from scholars in the fields of: Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, and relevant social sciences. Ph.D. Dissertations and panel proposals are invited for this interdisciplinary, international symposium..
Venue: CaixaBank SA, Carrer del Pintor Sorolla, 2, 46002 València, Spain
Conference information and registration at: www.gbrsconference.org
March 15, 2019: Submit a detailed abstract or a full paper. All papers will be blind reviewed.
May 1, 2019: Pay fees and submit completed paper for the Proceedings.
Why Attend GBRS?
Opportunities to Publish/Awards
- Up to 6 papers will be published in a special issue of the international, peer-reviewed Review of Business journal, published by St. John’s University, New York, USA
· All accepted papers and presentations are blind reviewed, published in proceedings with an ISBN number and considered for the online ‘Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium’ (JGBRS) after review by track editor. (Please note US$60 processing fee for papers published in JGBRS)
· Awards for Best Papers and Best Discussants.
Interdisciplinary Topics/Panel Discussions
- Accounting and Audit: Internal Audit and Technology
- Risk: Enterprise Risk Management
- Management: Navigating Change Management, Governance and Sustainability
- Marketing: Service Design for Business
- Economics: Problems of Sustainability in Open Economies
- Finance: FinTech, InsurTech, ESG and Brexit
- Business Pedagogy
- Meet the Editors
Opportunities for Learning, Mentoring and Networking
· We are committed to creating a diverse culture that attracts international scholars who truly desire to assist one another in their efforts to improve and expand their research.
· We assure that presenters have the opportunity to spend time together and create relationships that lead to joint projects across borders.
· In keeping with our commitment to collaboration and learning, PhD, MBA and MS students are encouraged to present dissertation and thesis work at all stages of development.
Early Registration Fees until May 1, 2019 (fees in US$):
• Presenting one paper US$500
• Additional papers US$100
• Discuss two papers (no presentation) US$300
• Applying for publication in JGBRS US$60
• Local faculty: join for one day (with lunch) US$100
Late registration (after May 1, 2019), add US$100
Co-authors, family members, visitors (per person)
• Includes all meals and activities US$300
Conference Fees include
Day 1: Welcome reception and panels at CaixaBank SA
Day 2: Conference sessions and panels at CaixaBank SA: (lunch and dinner included) Day 3: Panel sessions and conference excursion (lunch and excursion included)
Go to www.gbrsconference.org , click SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT (papers, presentations and panel proposals), and follow the instructions. Please note that all panel proposals must include the names and CVs of at least 3 participants. If you have any questions or difficulties, contact Igor Tomic at firstname.lastname@example.org. Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable.
· The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
· Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper, not at the end.
· Papers should not exceed 16 pages single-spaced including tables, appendices and references.
· Use Times New Roman 12-point font, single spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
· Please DO NOT use footnotes or page numbers.
· At least one author must be in attendance and available to present accepted papers on June 4-6, 2019.