Corporate Social Responsibility & Communication, Stockholm, 18-20 Sep 2019; Deadline 1 Mar
5th International CSRCOM Conference: CSR communication and reporting in challenging times
September 18-20, 2019 – Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden
The Call for Papers (CFP) is now available on the conference website at: http://csr-com.org/
A direct link to the CFP PDF is:
Relevant subtopics include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Empowering through CSR
- Theories related to CSR communication
- CSR and stakeholder dialogue
- CSR and sustainability reporting
- Tools and strategies for communicating CSR
- Internal and external aspects of CSR communication
- International aspects and comparisons of CSR comm.
- Organizational aspects of CSR communication
- CSR as micropolitics
- Cause related marketing and other communication practices to consumers
- CSR in (social) media context
- Different aspects of “CSR washing”
- Environmental aspects of CSR comm.
- CSR communication best practices
- SME perspectives on CSR communication
This call for papers encourages scholars to submit either a structured research summary (up to 2,500 words without references) or a proposal for a special session for review.
Your structured research summary or session proposal should be submitted by March 1, 2019 via the conference website.
This conference and the subsequent special issue of “Corporate Communications: An International Journal” which will be attached to the conference will consider both theoretical and empirical competitive papers for review.
We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm later this year!
Prof. Mette Morsing, Stockholm School of Economics
Jenni Puroila, Stockholm School of Economics
Johanna Klatt, Stockholm School of Economics
Prof. Wim Elving, Hanze University of Applied Sciences
Prof. Ursa Golob, University of Ljubljana
Prof. Anne Ellerup Nielsen, Aarhus University
Prof. Christa Thomsen, Aarhus University
Prof. Klement Podnar, University of Ljubljana