Journal of Marketing News – Nov 2018
Webinars, a Wikipedia, and more, from JM
Journal of Marketing News – November 2018
Recently Published Articles: November 2018 Articles (see all articles in advance )
– , by Xian Gu, P.K. Kannan, and Liye Ma
– , by Marc Mazodier, Conor M. Henderson, and Joshua T. Beck
– , by Paola Cillo, David A. Griffith, and Gaia Rubera
– , by Nikolaos G. Panagopoulos, Ryan Mullins, and Panagiotis Avramidis
– , by Vamsi K. Kanuri, Yixing Chen, and Shrihari (Hari) Sridhar
– , by Jared Watson, Anastasiya Pocheptsova Ghosh, and Michael Trusov
– , by Jeehye Christine Kim, Brian Park, and David Dubois
– , by Julio Sevilla, Mathew S. Isaac, and Rajesh Bagchi
JM Webinar Series – December 6 at 1PM EDT
– Featured topics:
· (Presenter: PK Kannan, University of Maryland):
· (Presenters: Christine Kim, Hong Kong University of Science & Tech and David Dubois, INSEAD)
Better Marketing for a Better World Special Issue Update
– During special sessions at the 2018 Summer AMA and ACR conferences, 17 leading scholars discussed what research in their areas would look like if they adopted a “Better Marketing for a Better World” perspective. what Mike Ahearne, Jonah Berger, Jonathan Berman, Pradeep Chintagunta, Darren Dahl, Markus Giesler, Rebecca Hamilton, Ajay Kohli, Cait Lamberton, Vikas Mittal, Andrea Morales, Koen Pauwels, Linda Price, Roland Rust, Jan Benedict Steenkamp, and Vanitha Swaminathan shared.
– Deadline for the special issue is June 1, 2019. Details can be found .
Marketing and New Technologies Special Issue Update
– The Journal of Marketing is collaborating on this Special Issue with the 2019 Theory + Practice in Marketing (TPM) Conference, hosted by Columbia University Business School in New York City on May 16-18, 2019. This entire TPM conference is dedicated to exploring research on New Technologies and Marketing with the goal of improving knowledge on this critical topic and helping authors prepare for submission to the Special Issue. TPM details can be found (Deadline: January 15, 2019)
– Deadline for the special issue is September 1, 2019. Details can be found .
New JM Wikipedia Page: