LINKS Global Marketing Competition
Marketing Simulation and Team Contest, Mar-Apr 2019; Registration deadline 1 Mar
The 2019 LINKS Global Marketing Competition is scheduled for March-April 2019. The LINKS Marketing Simulation is used in the LINKS Global Marketing Competition.
LINKS Global Marketing Competition Highlights:
- Cross-Institution 6-Round Marketing Simulation Competition
- Your Student Teams Compete Against Student Teams From Other Institutions
- Challenges Students in an Intense Team-Based Cross-Institution Competition
- For Students in Academic Degree-Granting Programs Worldwide
- Targeted at Upper-Level Undergraduates and All MBAs
Further details about the March-April 2019 LINKS Global Marketing Competition (scheduling, student eligibility, costs, and registration procedure) are accessible via the Global Competition link on the LINKS Simulations website:
The registration signup and payment deadline for the 2019 LINKS Global Marketing Competition is March 1, 2019.
Participating in a LINKS Global Marketing Competition is an alternative instructional/learning opportunity to the traditional usage of LINKS within a single instructor’s course (i.e., an event with students from a single course conducted according to the course instructor’s preferred scheduling).
Faculty members with questions about the LINKS Global Marketing Competition, are invited to contact Randy Chapman, the LINKS author (LINKS@LINKS-simulations.com).
Randall G. Chapman, PhD
+1 407 905 9191
Better Design + Better Support + Better Experience = Better Simulations(tm)