Marketing Dynamics 2019
University of Maryland, 5-8 Jun 2019; Deadline 31 Jan
Call for Papers
16th Marketing Dynamics Conference
June 5-8, 2019
University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA
Submit to email@example.com
Submission deadline: January 31, 2019
- A high-quality program of pre-screened, rigorous research on dynamic marketing problems (such as, but not limited to, Bayesian learning, dynamic structural models, Hidden Markov models, time series, dynamic competitive games, consumer learning and behavior, brand and corporate equity, and market response).
- minute sessions, allowing for ample presentation and discussion time. Great for feedback on work in progress.
- Special sessions for doctoral students, with assigned faculty discussants.
- A convenient location in the DC metro area, with hotels adjacent to the University.
- Special events TBA.
Your next steps:
- Write a one-page abstract, including 3 to 5 keywords. State your contribution clearly, and explain the role of dynamics in it. Include a short description of the methodology, and a summary of your results. List all co-authors, and indicate who will be presenting.
- Email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate if the submission is intended for the doctoral student sessions.
- Submission deadline: January 31, 2019. Acceptance decisions will be made by the end of February.
- Watch for registration details in a subsequent announcement
In the meantime, please reserve June 5-8, 2019, on your calendars. We look forward to seeing you in Maryland.
Roland T. Rust, PK Kannan and Michael Trusov (co-chairs)