Revisit: AMS 2019
Big Data and Marketing Analytics Track at the Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference, Vancouver, 29-31 May 2019; Deadline 15 Oct
2019 Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference
Marketing Opportunities and Challenges
in a Changing Global Marketplace
May 29-31, 2019
Vancouver, Canada—Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Call for papers – Big Data and Marketing Analytics Track
Data is changing the business landscape. Big data analytics is a combination of skills, technologies, applications and processes that enables organizations to analyze an immense volume, variety and velocity of data across a wide range of information systems. Big data analytics has the potential to increase profit ratio, support evidence-based management, streamline administrative complexities and identify new business opportunities. The integration of Big Data and Marketing Analytics can drive revenue, enhance customer relationships, and improve reaction to marketing demands. For instance, big data analytics can help transform cold sales calls to warm sales calls or predict buyers’ intention to purchase by monitoring buyers’ browsing behaviors on websites. The synergy of Big Data and Marketing Analytics is essential to the sustainability and success of every business.
We solicit paper submissions on big data and marketing analytics using novel theories and/or methods, applications as well as research contexts that make a significant contribution to marketing analytics research. Given the multidisciplinary nature of modern marketing analytics and big data, we welcome submissions from multiple disciplines including marketing, economics, computer science, data science, operation management, information technology, psychology, and sociology. All approaches (empirical, analytical, or conceptual) that create new marketing insights by analytics are welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer analysis,
- Big data mining and text mining
- Social-network analytics
- Data science in Marketing analytics
- Market forecasting and adaptation
- New applications of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics for marketing
- Big data analytics shaping marketing strategy and decision making.
- Big data analytics used to help firms differentiate their customer solutions and sustain profitability.
- Big data analytics used to support innovation.
- Customer analytics to enable the management of customer relationship to drive sales.
- Data driven personalization, self-service analytics,
- Artificial intelligence applications for Marketing
- Sentiment analysis, cluster analysis, prediction, classification
- Segmenting, targeting, positioning, marketing mix,
- Web analytics
- Cases in the domestic, regional, and global contexts for big data and marketing analytics
The submission system will open in mid-August. Paper and special session proposal submissions will be due: October 15, 2018. Submissions are electronic using the EasyChair conference management system.
EasyChair Paper Submission Home Page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ams-ac47
For further Details:
Annual Conference Home Page: http://www.ams-web.org/event/2019AC
Big Data and Marketing Analytics Track Chairs:
King’s College London, UK
University of Washington Tacoma, USA