KSMS Dissertation Competition
Korean Scholars of Marketing Science Dissertation Competition; Deadline 8 Oct 2018
2018 KSMS Doctoral Dissertation Competition
Deadline for Submission: October 8th, 2018
Chair of 2018 KSMS Doctoral Dissertation Competition Award Committee:
– Prof. Jeonghye Choi (Yonsei University), email@example.com
Korean Scholars of Marketing Science is pleased to announce our annual dissertation competition, designed to acknowledge excellent doctoral dissertations on important marketing subjects. Submission must be received by October 8th, 2018 via e-mail. KSMS will grant Premier Award and Excellent Awards. Each winner will receive an award package.
The submitted dissertation must have been completed and approved by his/her dissertation committee in 2017 – 2018.
‘KSMS Doctoral Dissertation Competition’ is proud of our long award history. Only a few qualified candidates have won this competition. The competition is open to persons with completed doctoral dissertations in the fields of marketing and related topics worldwide. Participation in other grant or award programs does not preclude consideration for this award. Candidates are required to attend and make presentations in the competition which will be held in the 2018 KSMS International Conference at Sogang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea on November 10th, 2018. Winner(s) will be announced in ‘2018 KSMS International Conference’.
- Detailed contact information for you and your dissertation advisor/chair
- Recommendation Letter signed by your advisor
- A page with all of your committee members’ signatures in your dissertation.
- WORD or PDF format of your doctoral dissertation without any identifying information (names, schools, etc.).
- Extended abstract: maximum 5 double-spaced pages including a brief statement of the research problem(s), relevant theory, hypotheses, methodology, analysis, and managerial relevance.
The 2018 KSMS Doctoral Dissertation Competition Committee will judge submissions by their solidness of the conceptual development, rigor and appropriateness of methodology, potential contribution to academia and business, and creativity.
More Information: Doctoral Dissertation Competition Office of Korean Scholars of Marketing Science, Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea. Tel: +82 2 2123 8361; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions to: Assistant Yeolim Yoon (Yonsei University), email@example.com