CBSIG Rising Star Award
The AMA Consumer Behavior SIG solicits applications to honor a doctoral student; Deadline 5 Oct 2018
The AMA Consumer Behavior SIG seeks applications for its award that honors a doctoral student consumer researcher demonstrating a bright future; Deadline October 5, 2018.
AMA CBSIG Rising Star Award
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Consumer Behavior Special Interest Group (CBSIG) of the American Marketing Association (AMA) welcomes applications for the CBSIG Rising Star Award. This award honors a doctoral student scholar who demonstrates a bright future in consumer behavior research. Nominees (self–nominees welcomed) must meet the following criteria:
- Advanced doctoral student or candidate in marketing, advertising or psychology in good standing at an AACSB university.
- Demonstrated research productivity (e.g., presented a conference paper, published a journal article). An AMA conference or journal is plus.
- Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Current curriculum vitae.
- One signed recommendation letter from your dissertation chair or other faculty advisor that attests to the nominee’s research impact and contribution in consumer research.
All applications must be received by 5pm ET, October 5, 2018. Email a single pdf document file to Dr. Richard Lutz, Vice Chair of Recognition and Awards, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Rich via email with questions.
The winner will receive a plaque at the 2019 AMA Winter Conference and will be featured in the CBSIG newsletter. The winner will be notified by mid–November. We look forward to your application!
The CBSIG Leadership Team:
Barbara Kahn, Wayne Hoyer, June Cotte, Dip Biswas, Carlos Torelli and Richard Lutz