Online Relationship Marketing
Special issue of Marketing Intelligence & Planning; Deadline 30 Mar 2019
Marketing Intelligence & Planning has a call for papers for a special issue “Online Relationship Marketing”. The special issue is co-edited by Prof. James R. Brown, West Virginia University, Prof. Scott Weaven, Griffith University, and myself.
The aim of the special issue is to gain a better understanding of relationship marketing, shopping behaviour, marketing management, strategic marketing, and contribute to theories associated with the online relationship marketing. The topics for the special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Online customer relationship management;
- The role of online technologies in relationship marketing;
- The use of integrated marketing communications in online relationship marketing;
- Online relationship marketing in B2B
- Relationship marketing in e-tailing;
- Value co-creation and co-destruction in online relationship marketing;
- The current and the future of online relationship marketing; and
- New theories and conceptual developments in online relationship marketing
The deadline for submission is March 30th, 2019.
Please find more information on the special issue via the attached document or via this link: