Revisit: Consumer Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction & Complaining Behavior
Biennial Conference, New York City, 19-22 Jun 2018; Deadline now 20 Apr
Call for Papers
Consumer Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior
June 20-22, 2018
JCSDCB (Journal of Consumer Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction & Complaining Behavior) will be holding its biennial conference. Hosted by NYIT (New York Institute of Technology) School of Management.
Sessions will be held in Long Island at NYIT’s Old Westbury campus and at NYIT’s Manhattan campus in the heart of NYC
- We welcome papers focusing on topics related to post-consumption such as satisfaction/dissatisfaction, word-of-mouth, complaining behavior, customer loyalty and linkages between any of these or related constructs toward service providers, consumer or business organizations/products.
- Empirical and conceptual papers are equally encouraged. Both papers or abstracts are welcomed. If you choose to submit a manuscript, limit the length of your manuscript to not more than 35 pages (double-spaced; 12 pt font). All submissions, including abstracts, will undergo a double-blind editorial review process. All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in a copyrighted proceedings at JCSDCB.com
- Conference Fees:
- Attendee/Early bird (before 5/16/18) $300.00
- Student/Early bird (before 5/16/18) $300.00
- Attendee (after 5/15/18) $350.00
- Student (after 5/15/18) $250.00
- A room block is reserved at The Freeport Inn & Marina. Transportation will be provided to the conference from The Freeport and the Long Island Marriott, Uniondale.
- EXTENDED: Due Date for Submitting Papers or Abstracts, April 20, 2018.
To ask questions and/or to submit your paper or abstract, contact:
Gillian Naylor, PhD
Lee Business School, UNLV
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas NV 89154 -6010