Current Landscape and Future Developments, Special issue of Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics; Deadline 30 Oct 2018
E-tailing: The Current Landscape and Future Developments
Special issue call for papers from Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics
Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics has a call for papers for a special issue “E-tailing: The Current Landscape and Future Developments”. The special issue is co-edited by Prof. James R. Brown, West Virginia University, Prof. Scott Weaven, Griffith University, and myself.
The aim of the special issue is to gain a better understanding of online shopping behavior, marketing management, strategic marketing, and related theories in the electronic retailing context. The topics for the special issue include, but are not limited to:
- online consumer behaviour;
- the role of the online technology in e-tailing;
- IMCs and strategic marketing in e-tailing;
- marketing management and business models in e-tailing;
- relationship marketing in e-tailing;
- value co-creation and co-destruction in e-tailing environment; and
- the current and the future of e-tailing
- new theoretical implications in online retailing
The deadline for submission is October 30th, 2018.
Please find more information on the special issue via the attached document or via this link: