Revisit: Digital, Data-Rich, and Developing Market Environments
Marketing Strategy in D3 Environments, Special issue of Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science; Deadline now 1 Apr 2018
The submission deadline for the JAMS special issue on “Marketing Strategy in Digital, Data-Rich, and Developing Market (D3) Environments” has been extended to April 1, 2018.
In this special issue of the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS), edited by Shrihari Sridhar, Eric (Er) Fang, and Robert W. Palmatier, we are interested in papers addressing the intersections among these three directions (i.e., digital marketing strategy issues with rich data from developing markets). However, papers that capture only a portion of the three Ds are welcome as well. The topics include, but are not limited to,
- Online product customization
- Online community formation and dynamics
- Customer acquisition and retention in digital platforms
- Mobile and Omni-channel strategy
- User generated content in digital environments
- Keyword advertising in online platforms
- Online auctions
- Targeting through digital interventions
- Online relationship building
Please see www.springer.com/jams for the full call for papers; papers targeting the special issue should be submitted through the JAMS submission system (www.edmgr.com/jams) and will undergo the same review process as regularly submitted papers. Questions pertaining to the special issue should be submitted to the JAMS Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).