IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, Singapore, 17-20 Nov 2018; Deadlines begin in March
November 17 – 20, 2018
The IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM) has established itself as the world’s premier research conference in data mining. It provides an international forum for presentation of original research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences. The conference covers all aspects of data mining, including algorithms, software, systems, and applications. ICDM draws researchers, application developers, and practitioners from a wide range of data mining related areas such as statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, databases, data warehousing, data visualization, knowledge-based systems, and high-performance computing. By promoting novel, high-quality research findings, and innovative solutions to challenging data mining problems, the conference seeks to advance the state-of-the-art in data mining.
Topics of interest include, among many others, applications of data mining in marketing.
All deadlines are at 11:59PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Workshop proposals: March 15, 2018
- ICDM contest proposals: April 10, 2018
- Workshop notification: March 29, 2018
- Full paper submissions: June 5, 2018
- Demo and tutorial proposals: July 15, 2018
- Workshop paper submissions: August 7, 2018
- Conference paper, tutorial, demo notification: August 17, 2018
- Workshop paper notification: September 4, 2018
- Camera-ready deadline and copyright forms: September 15, 2018
- Conference dates: November 17 – 20, 2018
Full information is available here: