Global Business Research Symposium, Rome, 13-15 Jun 2018; Deadline 1 Mar
13th Annual Global Business Research Symposium, Rome, Italy, June 13-15
Theme: “The Future of Business: Technology, Innovation and regulation”
A collaboration between St. John’s University’s Peter J. Tobin College of Business and a diverse group of international scholars and universities, the GBRS has provided a collaborative and welcoming environment for sharing research and establishing networks across disciplines and borders for the past thirteen years. We invite theoretical, applied and empirical papers, case studies, and panel discussion proposals from scholars in the fields of: Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, and relevant social sciences.
Venue: St. John’s University, Via Marcantonio Colonna, 21A, 00192, Rome, Italy
Complete conference information at: www.gbrsconference.org
March 1, 2018: Submit a detailed abstract or a full paper. all papers will be blind reviewed.
May 1, 2018: Pay fees and submit completed paper for the Proceedings.
Why Attend GBRS?
Opportunities to Publish/Awards
- Up to 6 papers will be published in a special issue of the international, peer-reviewed Review of Business journal, published by St. John’s University, New York, USA
· All accepted papers and presentations are blind reviewed, published in proceedings with an ISBN number and considered for the online ‘Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium’ (JGBRS) after review by track editor. (Please note US$60 processing fee for papers published in JGBRS)
· Awards for Best Papers and Best Discussants.
Early Registration Fees until May 1, 2018 (fees in US$):
- Presenting one paper $450
- Presenting two papers $550
- Discuss 2 papers (no presentation) $300
- Paper presenters, if choosing to discuss a paper subtract $50 from the registration fee.
- Organizer of a panel $300
- Panel speakers only $400
- Panel speaker, paper presenter and a discussant $350
- Late registration (after May 1, 2018), add $100
Co-authors, family members, and guests (per person)
- Includes all meals and activities $300
Conference Fees Include:
- Day 1 – Welcome Reception at St. John’s University
- Day 2 – Conference Day at St. John’s University: (lunch and dinner included)
- Day 3 – Panel sessions and conference excursion (lunch included)
Go to www.gbrsconference.org , click SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT (papers, presentations and panel proposals), and follow the instructions. Please note that all panel proposals must include the names and CVs of at least 3 participants. If you have any questions or difficulties, contact Igor Tomic at firstname.lastname@example.org. Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable.
· The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
· Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper, not at the end.
· Papers should not exceed 16 pages single-spaced including tables, appendices and references.
· Use Times New Roman 12-point font, single spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
· Please DO NOT use footnotes or page numbers. •
· At least one author must be in attendance and available to present accepted papers on June 13-15, 2018.