Symposium at KU Leuven, 23 Mar 2018
KU Leuven, campus Antwerp is happy to announce a symposium on Manufacturer-Retailer Relationships, to be held on March 23, 2018.
The symposium is supported by Leo Tindemans Chair. The goal of the symposium is to present and discuss research topics that tap into the exciting area of manufacturer-retailer relationships, and to establish contacts and build strong research networks between experts in retailer marketing research. We have scheduled research talks by the following academics:
- Scott Neslin, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (US)
- Shuba Srinivasan, Boston University (US)
- Peter Verhoef, University of Groningen (NL)
- Anne Roggeveen, Babson College (US)
- Martin Natter, University of Zurich (CH)
For more information:
If you need additional information, please contact Els Breugelmans (firstname.lastname@example.org).