Revisit: Marketing Dynamics 2018
Dallas, 9-11 Jul 2018; Deadline 19 Feb
Call for Papers. Marketing Dynamics Conference, July 9-11, 2018. Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas.
Deadline for submissions: February 19, 2018
The 15th Marketing Dynamics Conference (MDC) will be held July 9-11, 2018, on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. The Cox School of Business is proud and excited to host this prestigious event at the James M. Collins Executive Education Center.
- A high-quality program of pre-screened, rigorous research on dynamic marketing problems (such as, but not limited to, Bayesian learning, dynamic structural models, Hidden Markov models, time series, dynamic competitive games, consumer learning and behavior, brand and corporate equity, and market response).
- minute sessions, allowing for ample presentation and discussion time. Great for feedback on work in progress.
- Special sessions for doctoral students, with assigned faculty discussants.
- A convenient location in the heart of Dallas, with hotels in walking distance to SMU.
- Dinner and games at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, with private access to the exhibits. Food! Fun! Dinosaurs!
Your next steps:
- Write an extended abstract of 500-750 words, including 3 to 5 keywords. State your contribution clearly, and explain the role of dynamics in it. Include a short description of the methodology, and a summary of your results. List all co-authors, and indicate who will be presenting.
- Email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate if the submission is intended for the doctoral student sessions.
- Submission deadline: February 19, 2018. Acceptance decisions will be made by early April.
- Register at www.smu.edu/Cox/MDC2018. Note special rates for early registration.
In the meantime, please reserve July 9-11, 2018, on your calendars. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas.
Associate Professor of Marketing
Cox School of Business
Southern Methodist University