Revisit: AMA/ACRA 2018
AMA/American Collegiate Retailing Association Triennial Conference, Toronto, 6-9 Jun 2018; Deadline now 31 Jan
2018 AMA/ACRA 3rd TRIENNIAL CONFERENCE
June 6-9, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ryerson University is the host for the 3rd American Marketing Association / American Collegiate Retailing Association (ACRA/AMA) Triennial Conference. The conference will be held at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University (Toronto, Ontario) on Wednesday (June 6th, 2018) to Saturday (June 9th, 2018).
The conference theme: “Rethinking Retail” highlights the growing importance of technology and omnichannel in retailing. The conference welcomes submissions on this theme or on any other topics relevant to one of ten tracks.
- Dr. Frances Gunn (Host, Ryerson University), Contact: email@example.com
- Dr. Seung Hwan (Mark) Lee (Host, Ryerson University), Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Lauren Beitelspacher (AMA, Babson College), Contact: email@example.com
- Dr. Gopal Iyer (AMA, Florida Atlantic University), Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Jane Swinney (ACRA, Oklahoma State University), Contact: email@example.com
- Dr. Robert Paul Jones (ACRA, The University of Texas at Tyler), Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Maria Elena Vazquez (International, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico), Contact: email@example.com
- Dr. Jens Nordfalt (International, The Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden), Contact: Jens.Nordfalt@hhs.se
The deadline for all submissions is now January 31st, 2018 Decisions will be provided by end of February.
Full information is available here