Revisit: Summer AMA 2018
The AMA Entrepreneurial Marketing SIG calls for special sessions, Boston, 10-12 Aug 2018; SIG deadline 31 Dec
Call for Proposals for a Special Session in 2018 Summer AMA conference
Dear AMA EMSIG members and interested marketers,
We would like to call for proposals for a special session in 2018 Summer AMA conference. 2018 Summer AMA conference will be held at Boston from Aug 10th to Aug 12th. The research can use any methodology and be on any topic in the marketing-entrepreneurship interface including but not limited to the following:
- Entrepreneurial marketing from the views of multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial marketing and value creation and appropriation
- Creating and managing entrepreneurial marketing
- Social costs and benefits of entrepreneurial marketing
- Entrepreneurial marketing-driven processes in firms
- Competitive intensity and the role of entrepreneurial marketing
- Role of entrepreneurship and marketing in entrepreneurial marketing
- Managerial and cross-functional implications of entrepreneurial marketing
- Effectuation and entrepreneurial marketing
- Networks and entrepreneurial marketing
- Role of entrepreneurial marketing in wider entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Sustainability and entrepreneurial marketing
- Entrepreneurial marketing in non-profit organizations
- Entrepreneurial marketing for new business, family business and small business
- Entrepreneurial marketing in crisis situations (disasters, financial crisis, etc.)
At this stage, we only need long abstracts (2~4 pages). The deadline for submissions is Dec 31st, 2017. We will attempt to put the papers that share a common theme together and develop a proposal for the special session. Multiple submissions are welcome. You will be notified whether your paper will be included in our special session proposal at the end of January, 2018.
Please submit your proposal and any questions to Susan Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your attention and looking forward to hearing from you!