Revisit: Global Marketing Conference
Update on a Journal of Business Research special issue, Tokyo, 19-22 Jul 2018; Deadline 15 Jan
Call for Papers:
Special Issue of Journal of Business Research (JBR) on “Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment”
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: Jan. 15, 2018
Full Paper Submission Deadline: Nov. 25, 2018
The Journal of Business Research will publish a special issue on “Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment” with selected papers presented in a track called “Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment” in 2018 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo (http://gammaconference.org/2018).
The theme is the mainstream of successful marketing practices. As digital and media technologies advance, digital and social media are becoming integral parts of consumers as well as business organizations. Digital and social media are evolving in new interactive platform not only to create new paradigm of consumer behavior but also to foster marketing activities including customer service, vicarious experience, creative advertising option and new business opportunities. Therefore, scholars and practitioners desire to forecast for digital and social media to bring more and better features in the future of marketing.
Topics of Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment (but are not limited): New area of communication between consumer and social media; Social network shopping; Social media as a conduit for more vicarious experience; Innovative solution of social media in marketing; Social customer relationship marketing; Social media optimization for marketing; Creative digital and social media advertising option and effectiveness; Multi channel social media strategy; Search and product evaluation; Consumers’ engagement with user-generated content; Marketing impact of user-generated content; Consumer response to and effectiveness of advertising strategies on social media; Consumer response to and effectiveness of content strategies on social media; The use of social media for service delivery; Effect of social media on other media channels; Marketing in digital media; Mobile commerce and location-based services; Marketing in the sharing economy; Attribution modelling and digital budget allocation; Dynamic pricing; Privacy, public policy and legal issues in digital and social media marketing; Digital and social media marketing strategy and analytics; Digital and social media marketing metrics.
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15th, 2018
- Authors should submit their extended abstracts to the following track called “Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment” of the 2018 GMC at Tokyo to be qualified for the formal full-paper submission to this JBR Special issue.
- Authors should express their intentions to publish their papers in this JBR special issue to their track chairs.
- Submission Guidelines of the extended abstract to 2018 GMC at Tokyo can be found at:
- Extended Abstract Submission to ‘Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment’ Track: Prof. Kyung Hoon Kim, Professor, Changwon National University, 9 Sarimdong Changwon, Gyeongnam, Republic of Korea, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +82-55-213-3346, Fax: +82-55-263-9096.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: Nov. 25th, 2018
- Only the papers that are accepted, registered, and presented at the 2018 GMC at Tokyo will be eligible for the full-paper submission.
- The Guest Editor will select the best papers presented at a track called ‘Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment’ of the 2018 GMC at Tokyo and invite the authors to submit their full papers to this JBR Special issue on ‘Digital and Social Media Marketing in Global Business Environment’ for the formal review.
- All papers should be formatted according to the JBR Submission Guidelines.
- All selected full papers are subject to the formal double blind review process of the JBR.
- Full Papers Submission to the Guest Editor of this JBR special issue.
Professor Kyung Hoon Kim
Dept. of Business Administration,
Changwon National University,
9 Sarimdong Changwon, Gyeongnam,
Republic of Korea,