Revisit: SMA 2017
Society for Marketing Advances, Louisville, 7-11 Nov 2017; Deadline now 15 Jul
2017 SOCIETY FOR MARKETING ADVANCES ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Conference Dates: November 7 – 11, 2017
Extended Submission Deadline: July 15, 2017
After receiving multiple requests for extensions, SMA has extended the deadline for paper and presentation submissions to July 15, 2017. Please join us for the 55th annual conference, which will be held from November 7-11, 2017 in Louisville, KY. SMA is a great venue for sharing your scholarly work in a collegial environment. Please see the Call for Papers plus information on the two Journal Special Issues associated with this conference at: http://www.marketingadvances.org/.
In addition to the paper and presentation submission extension, the Society for Marketing Advances is also looking for panelists to fill the following panels:
Career and Marketing Curriculum Based Panels:
- Demystifying the Tenure and Promotion Process
- Strategies to Achieve Full Professor
- Making the Leap from Faculty to Administration
- Strategies to Create a Successful Sales Program
- Classifying AACSB Categories: What Exactly is Scholarly Academic?
- How to Increase Student Enrollment in Marketing Programs
- Strategies to Develop and Recruit for Study Abroad Programs
- Making Our Research Relevant: How Can We Do It?
Marketing Education Based Panels:
- Incorporating Experiential Learning in Marketing Education
- Incorporating Technology in the Classroom
- Strategies to Improve Engagement in Online Classes
- Current Trends in Marketing Education
- How to Create Student Success
- Best Practices in Teaching Marketing Research
- Best Practices in Sales Education
- Best Practices in Teaching Data Analytics in Marketing
- Teaching Ethics in Marketing
- Best Practices in Teaching Millennials
- Best Practices in Teaching Non-Traditional Students
- Best Practices in Teaching International Students
Industry Based Panels:
- What Employers are Looking for in New Marketing Grads
- Marketing’s Role in the National Healthcare Debate
- Politics and Marketing: Navigating this Dynamic Intersection
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing: What’s New?
- Marketing’s Role in Sustainable Business Practices
- Managing Supply Chain Risk in Uncertain Times
If you or your colleagues are interested in serving on one or more of these panels, please email the 2017 Program Chair, Diane Edmondson, at email@example.com. Also, if you have another panel idea that you believe would provoke some interesting discussions during the conference, please send a one-page summary of the panel idea including a list of panelists to Diane Edmondson.