LINKS Global SCM Competition
Student assignment and competition, Oct-Nov 2017; Deadline 25 Sep
The 2017 LINKS Global SCM Competition is scheduled for October-November 2017. The LINKS Supply Chain Management Simulation is used in the LINKS Global SCM Competition.
LINKS Global SCM Competition Highlights:
- Cross-Institution 8-Round Supply Chain Management Simulation Competition
- Your Student Teams Compete Against Student Teams From Other Institutions
- Challenges Students in an Intense Team-Based Cross-Institution Competition
- For Students in Academic Degree-Granting Programs Worldwide
- Targeted at Upper-Level Undergraduates and All MBAs
Further details about the October-November 2017 LINKS Global SCM Competition (scheduling, student eligibility, costs, and registration procedure) are accessible via the Global Competition link on the LINKS Simulations website:
The registration signup and payment deadline for the 2017 LINKS Global SCM Competition is September 25, 2017.
Participating in a LINKS Global SCM Competition is an alternative instructional/learning opportunity to the traditional usage of LINKS within a single instructor’s course (i.e., an event with students from a single course conducted according to the course instructor’s preferred scheduling).
Faculty members with questions about the LINKS Global SCM Competition, are invited to contact Randy Chapman, the LINKS author (LINKS@LINKS-simulations.com).
Randall G. Chapman, PhD
+1 407 905 9191