Revisit: Marketing EDGE Summit
Marketing in a Data-Driven Digital World, New Orleans, 7-8 Oct 2017; Deadline now 19 Jun
Marketing EDGE Summit
New Orleans, LA | October 7-8, 2017
Complete CFP and registration information available at www.marketingEDGEsummit.org
sponsored by Marketing EDGE
Marketing in a Data-Driven Digital World
CALL FOR PAPERS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE (extended): June 19, 2017
TOPICS INCLUDE: digital, social media, database and direct/interactive marketing, both in marketing education and research. Full papers, abstracts, and panel session proposals will be accepted. Academics and Ph.D. students are encouraged to submit work, attend and benefit from opportunities to exchange ideas and learn from colleagues and participating industry executives.
SUMMIT AWARDS: Competitive Papers will be double-blind peer reviewed, and the Best Pedagogical Paper will receive a $1,000 award.
JOURNAL PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES:
- Journal of Business Research – Special Issue to showcase Marketing Summit presentations
- Journal of Marketing Analytics
- Journal of Marketing Education
Marketing EDGE Summit features:
- Keynote by Evernote CMO Andrew Malcolm
- Thought leader sessions and panels
- Meet the Editors of leading journals
- Case Writers’ Workshop (submission deadline June 1)
- Networking reception
- Complimentary DMA &THEN Admission:
Full-time academics and Ph.D. students are provided complimentary registration to the &THEN marketing conference event (10/9-10/10). Featuring practitioner sessions, thought leader sessions, and keynotes from leading marketing business professionals.
- Matt Hettche, Christopher Newport University
- B.P.S. Murthi, University of Texas at Dallas
- Denish Shah, Georgia State University
New Orleans—a city unlike any other. The “Big Easy” boasts world-renowned culinary experiences, a rich history, recent innovation and a rich entrepreneurial ecosystem, which have earned New Orleans the nickname, the Silicon Bayou.