Society for Marketing Advances, Louisville, 7-11 Nov 2017; Deadline 15 Jun
CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT: THE SOCIETY FOR MARKETING ADVANCES
Conference Dates: November 7 – 11, 2017
Extended Submission Deadline: June 15, 2017
Have you wanted to submit to the Society for Marketing Advances Conference but are swamped with end of the semester activities. Well don’t worry as there is still time!!! The April 15, 2017 deadline has been extended to JUNE 15, 2017.
Come join us for the 55th annual conference, which will be held from November 7-11, 2017 in Louisville, KY. SMA is a great venue for sharing your scholarly work in a collegial environment.
Here are some of the unique events that will make the Louisville Conference special:
- Newly Revamped Post-Conference Retail and Distribution Symposium which is associated with a Special Issue in the Journal of Business Research
- New Track based on the Conference Theme, “Ethical Decisions in Lifestyle Choices.” This track also has a Special Issue in the Journal of Managerial Issues based on this theme.
- New Doctoral Student Best Paper Competition where winners will receive cash prizes
- Brand New Location—Experience a new town with lots of new adventures just mere moments away from the hotel including Fourth Street Live!, the Muhammad Ali Center, the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, the Louisville Slugger Museum, and so much more
- New Optional After-Hours Bourbon Event. Stay tuned for more information on this fun addition to your Conference Experience
- Research Tracks to Submit Your Papers, Presentations, and Panels including: Consumer Behavior; Cross-Cultural and Global Marketing; Entrepreneurship; Ethical Decisions in Lifestyle Choices; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Marketing Education; Marketing Research; Marketing Strategy; Personal Selling and Sales Management; Pricing; Product and Brand Management; Promotions; Public Policy and Non-Profit; Services Marketing; Social Media and Marketing Technology; and Tourism, Hospitality, Food, Music and Sports Marketing
- Teaching Tracks including: The Cengage Pride-Ferrell Innovations in Teaching Competition, Axcess Capon Distinguished Teaching Competition, and SMA Teaching Moments
- Pre-Conference Workshops including: SEM, Online Teaching, and Effective Use of Simulations
- The 29th Annual Doctoral Consortium
- Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Competition
- Academic Placement Services
There truly is something for everyone at SMA! For more information on the events listed above as well as the Conference and Journal Call for Papers, please check out our website at
This is definitely a conference location you do not want to miss!
For questions, please contact the 2017 Program Chair, Diane Edmondson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.