J Advertising Best Article Award
Martin Eisend and Farid Tarrahi have won this award for their 2016 Meta-Meta- Analysis in JA
The Journal of Advertising Best Article Award was instituted in 1988 to honor the best article published each year. We are happy to announce the following winners for 2016.
2016 Journal of Advertising Best Article Award:
– Eisend, Martin, and Farid Tarrahi (2016), “The Effectiveness of Advertising: A Meta-Meta- Analysis of Advertising Inputs and Outcomes,” 45(4), 519-531.
– Nelson, Michelle R. (2016), “Developing Persuasion Knowledge by Teaching Advertising Literacy in Primary School,” 45(2), 169-182.
– Bartosz, Wojdynski, and Nathaniel J. Evans (2016), “Going Native: Effects of Disclosure Position and Language on the Recognition and Evaluation of Online Native Advertising,” 45(2), 157-168.
The Journal also recognizes outstanding reviewers each year. The following scholars are the recipients of Best Reviewer Awards for 2016:
– Ashesh Mukherjee, McGill University
– Mariea Hoy, University of Tennessee
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Advertising
King’s College London