Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management, Bucharest, 28-30 Sep 2017; Deadline 1 May
Greetings from ETIMM 2017 2nd International Conference!
The Marketing School, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, announces the 2nd edition of Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management International Conference, which will take place on September 28th – 30th, 2017, in Bucharest, Romania.
In order to create the perfect environment for scientific discussion, networking and innovation, the conference offers a unique blend of academic, business and cultural/touristic experiences, which will offer any participant a one-of-a-kind marketing and management acumen. One of the major goals of the ETIMM Conference is to create a friendly and approachable academy and environment, whereby its members (including senior worldwide scholars, faculty members, doctorate students, researchers and business practitioners) are guiding and mentoring each other.
Touristic and cultural experiences included in the conference fee:
- Romanian craft beer tasting experience
- Gala dinner and an exclusive Romanian folkloric program
- Bucharest city guided tour
- Authors’ Networking and Collaboration Meeting
- Day Trip to Brasov and Bran Castle – home of Count Dracula
- Exclusive classical music concert inside the "Valea Cetatii" Cave, Râsnov
Call for paper is available at:
All accepted abstracts, after a double blind peer-review, will be published in the ETIMM Book of Abstracts (with an ISBN number), subject to author’s prior registration and payment.
The full articles, subject to author’s prior approval, will be published in the official conference journal “Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management” (with an ISSN number), which will be sent for approval of inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index — an integrated index within Web of Science (Thomson Reuters). Moreover, the conference journal will be listed in the following academic databases and indexes: Index Copernicus, RePEc, EconPapers, IDEAS, Microsoft Academic Search, Google Scholar and Cabell’s Directories.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 1st 2017
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: July 31st 2017
- Conference Fee Payment and Registration – Early-Bird May 1st- July 31st 2017
- Conference Fee Payment and Registration – Regular August 1st- September 1st 2017
For any other details, please visit www.etimm.ro or follow us on
Looking forward to meeting you in Bucharest,
Mihaela Constantinescu, Associate Professor, PhD
Conference Organizing Committee – Communication Director
Bucharest University of Economic Studies