Atlantic Marketing Association 2017
Williamsburg, VA, 27-30 Sep 2017; Deadline 1 Jun
Call for Papers 2017
Atlantic Marketing Association
42st Annual Conference
September 27-30, 2017
Set on a tree-lined street near Revolutionary-era reenactments in Colonial Williamsburg, this traditional, redbrick hotel is 4.9 miles from Busch Gardens and 6 miles from Jamestown Settlement, a living history museum. Decorated rooms and suites feature folk art, free WIFI, coffemakers and other extras. Free perks include parking, a local shuttle, access to a fitness center with 2 pools (1 heated), and an American restaurant offering a breakfast buffet and casual lobby bar. Rental bikes are available.
Call 1-800-261-9530; to receive special rates use CODE 39992 or Atlantic Marketing Association 2017 Conference to make reservations. Must register by 5PM EST on August 29, 2017 to receive the discounted rates.
Sessions: Sept. 27-30, 2017
Hospitality Suite: Sept. 27-29, 2017
Dr. Joe Cangelosi
University of Central Arkansas
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2017
- Full papers or extended abstracts with references are accepted for review (Hereafter, ‘papers’ include extended abstracts).
- Papers should be submitted directly to track chairs.
- Track chairs accept only electronic submissions. Please attach your paper as an MS Word document (.docx).
- Papers will be reviewed using a blind evaluation process. Author names, affiliations, and contact information should appear only on the title page. Authors should refrain from identifying themselves or their institution elsewhere in the paper. Title pages should be emailed as a separate file to the track chair.
- Submission indicates that the paper has not been previously published or is under review elsewhere.
- All papers must be a minimum of 750 words excluding references, figures and tables. Typical length of full papers is 15 double spaced, 12 pt. font, (pages including references, figures, and tables). Typical length of abstracts is 5 double spaced, 12 pt. font (pages including references, figures, and tables).
- At least one author per accepted paper must register for and attend the conference. Papers where an author has not registered for the conference at least 30 days prior to the conference will not appear in the program or the proceedings.
- Upon acceptance, authors agree to provide a final formatted electronic copy of the paper to the track chair.
Dr. Leila Borders
Kennesaw State University
- Authors agree that accepted papers will be published in the refereed proceedings and will be presented at the conference.
- All accepted papers may be eligible for publication in the Atlantic Marketing Journal (upon further peer review). Authors of abstracts will need to submit full papers in order to have their work considered for the journal.
Atlantic Marketing Journal
Papers accepted for the conference are automatically eligible for further peer review for publication in the Atlantic Marketing Journal.
The journal is a double blind, peer-reviewed journal listed in Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities.
Full conference information is available here