Revisit: ACRA 2017
Registration is available for American Collegiate Retail Association, Minneapolis, March 29-1 Apr 2017; Early bird deadline 15 Feb
The American Collegiate Retailing Association
2017 Conference Registration is Now Open
Retail Strategy, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
March 29-April 1, 2017, Minneapolis, MN
Research sessions on all aspects of retail and merchandising including pricing, sustainablility, social media, omni-channel, and more will be held each day of the conference. Winning papers as selected by Neil Towers, Ph.D. editor, will receive $500.00 and be published in the International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management
Key Note Speakers:
- Roberta Bonoff, CEO and President of Creative Kidstuff Inc.
- Jenny Anderson, Co-Founder and President of Made for Retail Inc.
Several industry tours are available including;
- Sports Marketing Tours to U.S. Bank Stadium and/or Target field
- Brewery Tour Summit Brewing Company
- Exploring the Mall of America
Conference information can be found at:
Registration is available now at:
Conference hotel is the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport, Mall of America
Early registration reduced rates end February, 15, 2017.