Global Business and Technology Association, Vienna, 11-15 Jul 2017; Deadline 15 Apr
CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION
Full papers, Research-in-Progress, Extended Abstracts, Workshops, Case Studies and Poster Presentations are invited for the Global Business and Technology Association (GBATA) 19th Annual International Conference
July 11-15th, 2017
Submission Deadline: April 15th, 2017
Submissions are welcome for the 19th Annual International Conference to be held in Vienna, Austria. The event will be held from July 11-15th, 2017 and organized around the theme of "Changing Business Environment: Gamechangers, Opportunities and Risks". Please find attached the Call for Papers and Registration Form.
Co-Sponsors are listed below:
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Austria
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand
- Centre for Rapid & Sustainable Product Development, Portugal
- University of Richmond, U.S.A.
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- ESCP Europe, France
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
GBATA features cutting-edge work, encouraging multi-disciplinary and discipline-specific research. Many attendees have continuously stated how much they enjoy the conferences along with the collegiality they foster.
Outstanding Paper Awards Competition
Several papers will be selected for competitive awards and authors of the winning papers will receive a monetary award of up to $5,000.00 USD total. Winning papers will be recognized for their distinction at the conference and be considered for the refereed Journal of Global Business and Technology (ISSN: 1553-5495) listed in the Cabell’s Directory, ProQuest databases including the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS), EBSCO and SCOPUS.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could share this information with any colleagues or graduate students who may be interested.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Prof. Dr. N. Delener
Dean & Full Professor • Conference Chair, GBATA
P.O. Box 8021 | New York, NY 10116 | U.S.A.
Cell: +1 (631) 662-1336