ANZMAC Awards 2016
ANZMAC announces several awards including the Layton Dissertation Award (Sumaiya Ahmed)
The Australian and New Zealand Academy of Marketing (ANZMAC) is pleased to announce the following winners for its 2016 awards:
2016 ANZMAC Layton Dissertation Award
- Sumaiya Ahmed, University of New South Wales. “When it pays to wait: Optimizing release timing decisions for secondary channels and international markets.” Principle Supervisor: Ashish Sinha
2016 Emerging Researcher
- Jasmina Ilicic, Monash University.
2016 Distinguished Researcher
- Aron O’Cass, University of Tasmania.
2016 Emerging Marketing Educator
- Charmaine Glavas, Queensland University of Technology.
2016 Distinguished Marketing Educator
- Karen Fernandez, University of Auckland.
- 2016 Distinguished Membership (Fellows)
Liliana Bove, University of Melbourne.
- Ashish Sinha, University of Technology Sydney.
2016 Low Income Country Award
- Ritu Malhotra, National Institute of Fashion Technology, India.
Michael Polosnky & Lucie Ozanne
Award Committee Co-Chairs