Corporate Social Responsibility & Communication, Vienna, 21-23 Sep 2017; Deadline 15 Feb
4th CSRCOM Conference
Call for Papers
Hosted by: Austrian Academy of Sciences, University of Vienna, and Alpen-Adria-University Klagenfurt
In co-operation with: Aarhus University, Denmark, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, and University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The 4th International CSRCOM Conference will be held in Vienna, Austria (EU) in September 21-23, 2017. Targeted at academics and practitioners, the conference will provide a wonderful opportunity for academics and professionals to network, discuss, debate and exchange ideas and viewpoints in one of Europe’s most sustainable and vibrant capitals, Vienna.
We are inviting scholars to submit their empirical and conceptual work on the broad theme on CSR and Communication: Meeting the Challenges and Generating Impact. Relevant subtopics include, but are not restricted to:
- CSR and stakeholder dialogue
- Empowering through CSR (communication)
- CSR and sustainability reporting
- Different aspects of ‘CSR washing’
- Consumer, marketing and branding aspects of CSR
- CSR in social media context
- Environmental aspects of CSR communication
- CSR communication best practices
- Internal and external aspects of CSR communication
- CSR as micropolitics
- Theories related to CSR communication
Your short structured conference abstracts following the CCIJ abstracts’ form or session proposals should be submitted by February 15, 2017 via the conference website: www.csr-com.org.
Deadline for final versions of research summaries or, alternatively, short abstracts to be published in the conference proceedings: September 1, 2017.
- Tobias Eberwein (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- Sabine Einwiller (University of Vienna)
- Francisca Weder (Alpen-Adria-University Klagenfurt)
- Urša Golob (University of Ljubljana)
- Klement Podnar (University of Ljubljana)
- Wim Elving (University of Amsterdam)
- Anne-Ellerup Nielsen (Aarhus University)
- Christa Thomsen (Aarhus University)
For more information about conference submissions see full Call for Papers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Vienna in September 21-23, 2017!