Revisit: SCP Winter 2017
Diversity Travel Scholars for Society for Consumer Psychology, San Francisco, 16-18 Feb 2017; Deadline 15 Dec
SCP INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIP
The Society for Consumer Psychology is pleased to announce an International Travel Scholarship for travel to the 2017 SCP Conference in San Francisco, California, USA. The International Travel Scholarship is intended to support PhD students traveling to SCP Conferences outside their home country.
The SCP International Travel Scholarship consists of a $575.00 toward travel or lodging costs plus a full conference fee waiver.
- Applicants must be enrolled, on campus, in a full-time doctoral program.
- Applicants must be based in a different country from where the conference they wish to travel to is held.
- Applicants must be one of the authors of a submitted presentation (working paper, competitive paper, special session).
Application Content: Please send to Cassie Mogilner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email Header: INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- A current CV.
- Abstract for a submitted conference presentation (special session, competitive paper, working aper), indicating whether the applicant (vs. a co-author) is planning to present.
- A statement of need explaining why the applicant needs the Scholarship to be able to attend the conference.
Applications will be evaluated by the SCP Doctoral Consortium Co-Chairs. They will consider quality of the submission to the conference, whether the applicant plans to present the work, the applicant’s CV, and financial need.
Deadline: December 15, 2016.