Marketing and Entrepreneurship
AMA Entrepreneurial Marketing SIG Global Research Symposium and JBR Special Issue, San Francisco, 8-10 Aug 2017; Deadline 1 Mar
2017 Global Research Symposium on Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Babson College, San Francisco (CA), JBR Special Issue
Sponsored by the American Marketing Association Entrepreneurial Marketing SIG
Conference Theme: 30 Years of Research at the Marketing/Entrepreneurship Interface – Current Concepts and Future Directions
Conference Dates: August 8-10
Conference Location: Babson College, San Francisco Campus
Two page abstract submissions are due March 1. Authors will be notified around April 1st.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the usual topics are welcomed, but here are a few more we would like you to consider:
- New product introductions by entrepreneurial start-ups
- Business Models and Customer Development
- Innovative teaching approaches for entrepreneurial marketing
- Construct and instrument validation for entrepreneurial marketing research
- Meta-analysis and comprehensive literature reviews on topics related to entrepreneurial marketing
- Evaluative comparisons of alternative methodologies used in researching entrepreneurial marketing
- Case and small sample studies in entrepreneurial marketing research
- Competitive responses to entrepreneurial efforts
- Entrepreneurial marketing activities in turbulent environments
- Individual decision making in entrepreneurial marketing
Papers on other emerging topics that relate to marketing and entrepreneurship are very much encouraged!
Successful authors are invited to submit their full papers in July 2017 to the Journal of Business Research for consideration in JBR’s special issue on "30 Years of Research at the Marketing/Entrepreneurship Interface: Current Concepts and Future Directions". Papers must be presented at the symposium to be considered for the special issue.
For more info and the complete call for papers please go to our conference website: http://www.entrepreneurialmarketing.biz