Society for the Study of Motivation, Boston, 25 May 2017; Deadline 1 Dec
The Society for the Study of Motivation (SSM) will celebrate its 10th Anniversary Meeting on May 25 in Boston. As usual, the annual conference will take place in conjunction with (i.e., right before) the APS conference. Our Anniversary Meeting will feature a joint keynote address by Geoffrey Cohen (Professor of Psychology and James T. March Professor in Organizational Studies in Education and Business at Stanford University), as well as a presidential address by Peter Gollwitzer (Professor of Psychology at New York University and at University of Konstanz, Germany). Please see the call for submissions for the details.
We invite submissions for symposia, debates, data blitz presentations, and poster presentations. We also encourage young scientists to submit for the poster award.
The deadline for symposia, debates, and data blitz submissions is December 1, 2016. The deadline for poster presentations is January 31, 2017. For more information, please visit:
We are looking forward to celebrating one decade of stimulating exchange on motivation science in the Society for the Study of Motivation together with you in Boston!
On behalf of this year’s SSM Program Committee
- Arne Roets (SSM program chair, Ghent University)
- Thomas L. Webb (SSM program co-chair, University of Sheffield)
- Ed Orehek (SSM local arrangements chair, University of Pittsburgh)
- Judy Harackiewicz (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Ethan Kross (University of Michigan)
- Bill Klein (NIH/Nat. Cancer Institute)
- Kristin Laurin (University of British Columbia)
- E.J. Masicampo (Wake Forest University)
- Paul Norman (University of Sheffield)
- Todd Thrash (William and Mary)
- Rex Wright (University of North Texas)