Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 17-19 Aug 2017; Deadline 17 Mar
14th Marketing Dynamics Conference, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, August 17-19 2017
Deadline paper submission: March 17, 2017
Conference website: mdc2017.ust.hk
We invite all interested researchers to participate in the 14th Marketing Dynamics Conference (MDC), to be held at the HKUST Business School, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
The Marketing Dynamics Conference is a forum whose relatively small scale (about 100 participants) ensures a vibrant discussion about cutting-edge research on managerially relevant dynamic marketing problems.
If you are interested in presenting your research
- Authors with affiliations, underline presenter, contact info (for presenter only)
- Abstract of 500-750 words, 3-5 Keywords. Please include the following information in your abstract:
- Please state your contribution clearly – point to related literature
- Please point out the role of Dynamics:
- The dynamics of the phenomenon you investigate, and/or
- The role dynamics play in explaining the phenomenon you investigate, and/or
- A new (statistical) method to infer dynamic phenomena from data.
- Please briefly describe how you incorporate any of those dynamics in your model framework
- Please describe your estimation approach (more emphasis if new)
- Please summarize your main findings.
- Please indicate "PhD track" if you opt for PhD Session on Thursday
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Decision by: April 3, 2017; presenters need to register by April 30, 2017.
Conference organizers: Ralf van der Lans (Chair), Kristiaan Helsen, Jun Kim, Wenbo Wang, and Ying Zhao
Advisory Board: Yubo Chen, Els Gijsbrechts, Harald van Heerde, Prasad Naik, Koen Pauwels, Jan-Benedict Steenkamp, Demetrios Vakratsas
Program Committee: Paulo Albuquerque, Ashwin Aravindakshan, Norris Bruce, Katrijn Gielens, Raghuram Iyengar, Ceren Kolsarici, Ralf van der Lans (Chair), Oded Netzer, Kay Peters, Oliver Rutz, Hari Sridhar, S. Sriram, and Andrew Stephen