Revisit: CBSIG Rising Star
The AMA Consumer Behavior SIG seeks applications for its award that honors a doctoral student demonstrating a bright future; Deadline now 3 Oct 2016
Deadline October 3, 2016
AMA CBSIG Rising Star Award
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Consumer Behavior Special Interest Group (CBSIG) of the American Marketing Association (AMA) welcomes applications for the CBSIG Rising Star Award. This award honors a doctoral student scholar who demonstrates a bright future in consumer behavior research. Nominees (self-nominees welcomed) must meet the following criteria:
- Advanced doctoral student or candidate in marketing, advertising or psychology in good standing at an AACSB university.
- Demonstrated research productivity (e.g., presented a conference paper, published a journal article). An AMA conference or journal is plus.
- Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Current curriculum vitae.
- One signed recommendation letter from your dissertation chair or other faculty advisor to attest for the nominee’s research impact and contribution in consumer.
All applications must be received by 5pm ET, October 3, 2016.
Email one pdf document file to Dr. Richard Lutz, Vice Chair of Recognition and Awards, at email@example.com.
Feel free to contact Rich via email with questions.
The winner will receive a plaque at the 2017 AMA Winter Conference and will be featured in the CBSIG newsletter. The winner will be notified by mid-November. We look forward to your application!
The CBSIG Leadership Team:
Kate Pounders, Debbie MacInnis, Barbara Kahn, June Cotte, Dip Biswas, Carlos Torelli and Richard Lutz
For more information, and other CBSIG news and events, please check out our website
or our Facebook page