J Res Interactive Mar
Emerald Group Publishing seeks an Editor for the Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing
Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing seeking New Editor
The Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing seeks a dynamic and results-oriented individual to serve as Editor for a two year term starting in January 2018. The chosen candidate will work along side the current Editor as Co-Editor from March 2017 onwards, to facilitate a smooth transition.
The Journal is on an upward trend: JRIM has a strong EAB, is in line to receive an SSCI impact factor, and is increasing in downloads and citations. This is an exciting opportunity to take a successful journal to the next level.
Successful applicants will:
- hold a Ph.D. in Marketing or a related field
- have a strong publication and citation record in the area of interactive and digital marketing
- have a minimum rank of Associate Professor or equivalent
- have a strong network in the academic community
- have strong ties in the Marketing field
Duties in the transition year include:
- editing a special issue
- working alongside the current Editor in Chief to increase quality submissions
- representing the journal at conferences and professional organizations
Qualified applicants with a sincere interest should contact Melissa Fojt, Publisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st September 2016.