Marketing Trends 2017
International Marketing Trends Conference,26-28 Jan 2017; Deadline 12 Sep
Venice, Paris… The International Marketing Trends Conference is opening up new horizons… In 2017 it will take place in Madrid, before heading back to Venice and Paris.
We are pleased to invite you to submit a paper for the 16th International Marketing Trends Conference that will take place in Madrid from the 26th to the 28th of January 2017.
The submission and registration deadlines are indicated hereunder:
- September 12th 2016 : Full paper submission on the website http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/
- October 24th 2016 : Notification of paper acceptance and readers’ comments back to the authors
- November 12th 2016 : Upload of final paper on the website
- November 12th 2016 : Early bird registration
- November 30th 2016 : Registration at regular fees
- January 27th – 28th 2017 : 16th International Marketing Trends Conference
Please note that you can submit your paper at the following website address http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/. We will only consider papers that have been submitted via the online submission process on the conference website.
The full papers can be written in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. You will find attached the publication rules of the conference.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or refer to the conference website www.marketing-trends-congress.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your submission. See you in Madrid!
- Prof. Jean-Claude ANDREANI, ESCP Europe (France)
- Prof. Roger BENNETT, London Metropolitan University (UK)
- Prof. Umberto COLLESEI, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia (Italy) Member of Honour
- Prof. Michael HAENLEIN, ESCP Europe (France)
- Prof. Michael LINGENFELDER, Philipps-Universitat Marburg (Germany)
- Prof. Alberto PASTORE, Università di Roma La Sapienza (Italy)
- Prof. Maria-Jesús YAGÜE GUILLEN, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain)