Brea, CA, 29 Aug-2 Sep 2016
Fall Stats Camp is coming to the West Coast! We will be in Southern California August 29 to September 2 with 6 different course offerings and an amazing set of instructors; all courses include one-on-one consultations.
You can visit
for more information and to register.
- SEM Foundations and Extended Application with Todd Little & Elizabeth Grandfield
- Item Response Theory with Steven Reise
- Latent Class Analysis and Latent Transition Analysis with Katherine Masyn
- Longitudinal Growth Modeling/Multilevel & Structural Equation Modeling Approaches with Kevin Grimm
- Modeling Data Using Regression Methods: A New Look at Multiple Regression with Keith Widaman
- Missing Data: Implementing MI or ML with Craig Enders
-Todd Little and the Stats Camp Team