Revisit: The Mystique of Luxury Brands
Shanghai, 12-13 May 2016; Deadline now 15 Mar
Call for Papers for the Mystique of Luxury Brands Conference 2016
12th – 13th May 2016
Venue: The Majesty Plaza, Shanghai, China
Luxury Branding Research Cluster and Asia Business Centre
This conference aims to provide a platform for academics and industry professionals within the luxury industry to collaborate and present their research. The first day will focus on industry keynotes and a networking lunch. The second day will predominantly be academic presentations followed by a Gala Dinner to award the Best Papers of the conference.
Topics relevant (but not limited) to the conference include the following:
- Luxury Branding Management
- Luxury Brands and the Digital Age
- Genuine and Counterfeit Luxury Brands
- Sustainability and Luxury Brands
- Premium, Prestige and Masstige Brands
- Luxury Retailing and Management
- Fashion Marketing and Luxury Brand
- Brand Extensions of Luxury Brand
- Global Challenges of Luxury Brands
- Communicating Luxury Brands
Authors may submit a full paper or an extended abstract. All papers will subject to a double blind peer review. Papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 Mar 2016.
Invitation to JBR Special Issue:
All papers accepted and presented at the conference will be considered for publication in a special issue of the Journal of Business Research.
The conference will be free for all attending authors. It is a condition of acceptance of the paper that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper. However, no author may present more than two papers.
- Submission of full papers and extended abstracts: 15 Mar 2016
- Final Acceptance of papers: 1 Apr 2016
- Registration of Conference: 15 Apr 2016