CREATING RELEVANT CONNECTIONS.
Deadline: May 16, 2016
Notifications: July 25, 2016
Registration: Early Bird Discount (10%) through Mar 31, 2016: Registration.ResearchSummit.org | use code 2016SUMMIT
PhD Students receive approximately 50% off the full-time faculty rate. The Early Bird discount reduces this fee even further.
"Creating Relevant Connections" is the theme of this year’s Research Summit. The conference co-chairs invite faculty and Ph.D. students to submit conceptual and empirical papers, abstracts, panel proposals and panel position papers. Ph.D. students are encouraged to submit work as this event is highly supportive of Ph.D. students and new professors. Submissions should focus on business concerns or current marketing education issues.
The following list is not meant to be exhaustive; topics could include:
- Ad Blocking
- Behavioral Advertising
- Consumer Behavior (online, offline, or both)
- Cross-channel/Multi-channel Marketing
- Cross-selling and Recommendation Engines
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Database Marketing
- Data Mining
- Digital Marketing / Advertising
- Developing Digital / Interactive Institutes and Centers
- Electronic Channels of Online Complaints or Compliments
- Electronic Word-of-Mouth (eWOM)
- Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
- Integrating Digital Media Marketing Topics into Existing Marketing Curricula
- Impact of New Media on B2C and B2B Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- Lifetime Value and Customer Equity
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Pedagogy
- Mobile Marketing
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Online Customer Complaints/Compliments
- Online Pricing and Auctions
- Pedagogical Issues in Social and Digital Marketing
- Predictive Modeling
- Privacy, Public Policy and Legal Issues
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Listening and Intelligence
- Social Media Marketing Strategy and Analytics
- Social Media Engagement
- Social Media Channels (e.g. networking, blogging, micro-blogging, video)
- Social Media Marketing Metrics
- Use of Current/Emerging Technology in the Classroom
The Best Pedagogical Paper will receive a $1,000 award.
Submission Deadline: May 16, 2016
Notification of acceptance: July 25, 2016.
Abstracts and competitive papers are selected based on the quality of the research, their ability to extend knowledge in the field, whether they break new ground, and whether they will influence the practice or teaching of digital, interactive, social media, data-driven, or direct/interactive marketing.